Oh, I have missed you blog!
The past two weeks have been CRAZY! My new job keeps me super busy = no time to blog, no time to read blogs, no time to fb. Love being this busy at work!
I'm still smober. Miracle.
- Weighed in at WW on Saturday. Down 1.4 for a total of 57.2! Planning to weigh-in tomorrow AM.
- Started training for the Charlottesville 10-miler. Still not sure if I'm going to do it - Will see how training goes this winter. I really don't like running...
- Ran a 5k with my friend, Anita!
I'm trying to work on my judgement of others. When I am judging others, it means that I am also judging myself. When I find myself talking about other people or thinking mean thoughts in my head, I try to think, "God bless them, God bless them, God bless them." It helps.
She would work out.
Work outs planned for this weekend:
- Swim today
- Saturday: Charlottesville 10- miler training & 3-mile walk
- Sunday: rest day or gym? Will see how I feel.